Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Silk Road travel

I'm back from silk route!!! like finally... am still recuperating so the travel posts will come by soon... Anyway, i needed some time to re-arrange my photos, get my stuff back into places and restore my sleep and aching legs...

oh, a summary of the route i took... It's a reversed silk route cos i started at Urumuqi instead if the usual Xi'an. There's some places which i went but weren't stated in this map so i took the liberty to add it in (without researching for its exact locations. heh. sorry!). hopefully the original locations of these places are nearby.

The route spans areas in XINJIANG, QINGHAI, GANSU and SHAANXI at which only Urumuqi and Xi'an can only be considered city areas in my opinion. ha... You shall see soon i guess when i upload the photos...

Stay tuned then!


No comments: